Friday, May 14, 2010

Bloggers without Makeup

This event almost passed me by! Luckily I saw it just in time. Jodie Ansted of the Mummy Mayhem blog had this terrific idea that today should be a makeup-free day. I totally dig that!

Jodie, I see you on the no-makeup thing, and I'll go one better: No combing hair!

So here's my awful pic. Not having much shame, I'm not too embarrassed to publish this online. It's for the greater good I figure....


Awful! You can't say I didn't warn you....

I'm adding another picture because the first one isn't very bright. So here I am again sans makeup....


5 comments:

  1. I can hardly see your picture! How fair is that? How can I admire your gorgeousness? I used an extremely unflattering flash on mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I added another pic to display myself in all my glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your daughter are both gorgeous. Lovely smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So glad you joined in. You look fabulous!

    :) x

    ReplyDelete